Wooden joists, when poorly ventilated, may rapidly deteriorate. Protection of their surface to make them waterproof helps to prolong their lifespan.
The bituminous strip increases the lifespan of your deck
- 10 ml roll – 1.5 mm thick – 75 mm wide – Self-adhesive strip
- Efficiently protects your joists from rain water
- Seals the fastening point of stainless steel screws. Bitumen wraps around the screw to make a seal against any moisture.
- Particularly reduces sound resonance: The sound impact of a shoe is more pronounced on wood than on stone. The use of bituminous strips reduces this effect between structure parts and the decking (like a resilient strip)
- Resists tears, deformation, temperature deviations (-20°C to +50°C), weather conditions, UV light, corrosion and water vapour
- Perfectly adheres to most building materials: wood, glass, terracotta, concrete, masonry, PVC.
10 ml = 4 m2